Work on all minor through major repairs, modifications, E.A.s, etc. Monitor and accurately complete all aircraft paperwork to insure safety and timely delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- High proficiency in all minor through major repairs, modifications, E.A.s, etc.
- Highly proficient with forms.
- Establish work priorities and supervise the work of up to 15 mechanics.
- Effectively interact with customer representatives.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to company values and ethics
- Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
- Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
- Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
- Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year related experience and/or training.
- Hold a minimum of an A License. May or may not have a P license
- Computer keypunch experience
- Previous experience in warehousing, handling inventory, and bar code equipment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
- The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment.