Temporary Contact Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, health care and home care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Center Customer Service Inbound Call Representative: Under supervision, this position is responsible for working on the phone all day in a call center to assist members and physicians by responding to telephone and written inquiries in a prompt, accurate and objective manner.
Duties include: conducting research; spends approximately 90% of the scheduled time on the phone according to business need.
- High school diploma OR GED.
- 6 months customer service experience OR 6 months experience in an office environment.
- Data entry and/or typing experience.
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and organizational skills and independent decision making skills.
- Ability to spend approximately 90% of the scheduled time on the phone according to business needs
- Ability to sit for long periods of time with scheduled breaks
Preferred Job Requirements:
- 9 months of customer service experience.
- Experience working with various lines of business, i.e. CDHP, Medicare, Wellness, and Disease Management.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy.
- Proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Pharmacy Experience
- Degree from High-school or equivalent or 2 to 5yrs’ related skills and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and background
- Experience to communicate effectively with groups of employees within the organization.
- Evaluate RX & WO & check pricing.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10lbs.
- Experience in writing routine reports and correspondence.
- Experience to perform these functions in English.
- Experience to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.