Autism Behavior Technician - Part-time up to 4,000 Sign-On Bonus
Sign on Bonus opportunities of up to $2,000 for entry level BTs and $4,000 for experienced RBT candidates
Are you looking for a rewarding professional career to help children with autism shine their light? Were ready to guide your career in Behavior Analysis!
Autism Home Support Services, part of the Invo Family of Companies is seeking entry level and experienced part time or full time Behavior Technicians (BTs) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs). Qualified candidates are passionate, fun, energetic, empathetic, and creative!
We take pride in delivering the best possible outcomes for the kids we serve, which is why we emphasize clinical quality and provide our clinicians with unparalleled training, mentoring and support.
What to Expect:
As a BT/RBT, you will provide direct one-on-one Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) therapy to children in their home or at a center location. The technician executes an individualized program written and designed by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for their clients and will guide you in facilitating language development, social interactions, independent living skills, and other aptitudes.
Technicians typically start with a part-time caseload of about 12-15 hours per week, depending on region, with potential to grow to full-time (30 hours weekly) as opportunities arise. This position calls for a high-level of commitment and dedication to the required training, clients, and our high standards of excellence.
Why Join our Team:
- EARN while you train! This is a unique opportunity to receive paid training as you prepare to launch your career in Behavior Analysis
- 50-60 hours of paid training, including the competency exam with a BCBA
- Reimbursement for your RBT Certification, CPR and CPI Training
- ADVANCE with new and exciting opportunities to grow within our organization
- ACCESS great compensation, PTO for part time and full-time team members, robust benefits including a low-cost medical coverage option and professional development for your continued growth
- LEARN and build new skills through peer modeling, hands on experience building, electronic documentation training, shadowing, support from experienced BCBA and RBTs and more all giving you confidence before working with your own clients
- SUPPORT from your Invo team our trainers, BCBAs, RBTS and People Services team are all here to support your success and connect you in our culture of inclusion, accountability, and integrity
- Adhere to the ethical guidelines of the company and the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Motivate learners during implementation of programs and strategies in a one-on-one setting
- Electronically collect data accurately to ensure the effectiveness of treatment
- Implement written behavior plans to decrease mild to severe aggression and challenging behaviors
- Communicate proactively and timely with BCBAs and caregivers, and legal guardians
- Calmly respond to unexpected behaviors independently and appropriately
- Maintain confidentiality according to HIPAA guidelines
- Ability to commit to at least six months of employment without significant changes in schedule or location
- Exposure working with children or adults with special needs
- Valid Driver's License
- Must pass a background and motor vehicle background check consistent with our company standards
- CPR certified or willing to attend CPR course (with some in-person component) before starting client sessions
- Must have reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some college experience preferred, not required, such as background in Special Education, Psychology, Mental Health, Communication Disorders, or Behavioral Health
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and be involved in physical floor play including bending and reaching
- Experienced RBTs MUST possess valid RBT credential number on the BACB website
INVO is an equal opportunity employer and conducts all business activities (e.g., recruitment, hiring, assignment, conditions of employment, compensation, benefits, training, promotion, discipline and termination) without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, veteran status, military and veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and local law.