The ideal Merchandise and Inventory Representative thrives while working in the eye of the storm, both in the stock rooms and on the sales floor.
A day in the life…
- Work with the team to ensure department stays “runway ready“ through re-merchandising and straightening for a clean and clutter free environment
- Work in the stockrooms, keeping them organized while re-stocking the sales floor throughout the day
- Keep the customer experience quick, easy and fun by helping customers uncover the great deals they're looking for
- Be the keeper of the merchandise, completing all inventory processes and making sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed
You own this if you have…
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Time Off
- Merchandise Discount
- Lifework / EAP resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2019 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.