We are hiring Environmental Services (Housekeeping) Team Members! These individuals play a key role in the patient and family experience. In alignment with our culture, their positive day to day interactions with patients, families, and guests help impact the lives of the people we serve. Start your career as a Cleaning Tech III!
Full Time positions available our Rock Island, Moline, & Bettendorf campuses. Positions available on the Muscatine campus are listed separately.
Multiple Shifts available
- On the job training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Competitive Wages
- Growth/Promotion Opportunities (Cleaning Tech IV & V)
- Key role in the Patient and Family Experience
- Variety of shift opportunities
- Wellness Program
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Retirement Plans
Environmental Services Cleaning Technician III Job Duties:
Performs work of routine difficulty in a variety of cleaning tasks that involve use of hazardous chemicals, heavy lifting, and exposure to patients (including blood and body fluids). Daily cleaning of patient rooms (plus transfer and discharge), and isolation precaution room cleaning, completes a variety of set-ups and special events per departmental requests.
- Must have a good work history
- Housekeeping and/or health care experience preferred, but not required - we will train
- Must be able to operate computer and be trainable to hospital software
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English to communicate with customers and for safety with chemical use