Senior Project Manager Analyst (IT)
Req Number: 1948
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with a comprehensive product offering, providing creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our work by four core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement.
As a team member, you join a diverse mix of forward-thinking professionals dedicated to producing world-class packaging. We're always looking to bring in top-tier talent — it's one of the many keys to our tremendous success and continuing growth. Our open culture nurtures an atmosphere of encouragement and empowers the free exchange of fresh ideas and the sharing of best practices.
By joining us, you become an integral part of an entrepreneurial company in a fast-paced, exciting environment that provides varied opportunities for professional and personal growth.
The Senior Project Manager Analyst will be responsible for planning, managing and reporting on IT projects; when needed, they will take action to ensure the desired objectives are met. They will develop and coordinate a change control program for all production computer operations, which includes maintaining related policies, procedures, and tracking systems to govern the development of new systems. As a project manager, they will also work to identify potential areas where current processes could be updated and publish schedule of all planned changes and record all movement on the updates.
- Ensure that all milestones and deliverables of a project are met and signed off prior to deployment
- Screen projects for successful testing, security risks, and support plan
- Create and implement project plans; adapt approach to the context and constraints of each project. Through each project, report on the progress on scope, schedule, and cost.
- Communicate when a project is experiencing setbacks, as well as suggesting modifications to get project back on track.
- Guide other members in IT on Project Management and Change activities.
- Ensure that communication lines are clearly defined and changes are understood by all internal & external customers, as well as technical team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- PMP and/or PMI certification preferred
- 5 yeas experience as consultant, project manager and/or project analyst
- Knowledge of change management best practices, including programming tools and methods
- Knowledge of project management best practices, including the project life cycle.
- Comfortability using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Teams and Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-confident and self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to drive results
12025 Tricon Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
20 Central Industrial Drive, Granite City, Illinois 62040
825 Turnberry Court, Hanover Park, Illinois 60133
132 North Elm Street, Westfield, Massachusetts 01085
2605 Manitou Road, Rochester, New York 14624
30 Coldenham Road, Walden, New York 12586
165 Chicago Street, Cary, Illinois 60013
975 Broadway, Wrightstown, Wisconsin 54180
5910 Winner Road, Kansas City, Missouri 64125