Req Number: 22372
We invite you to come join the RadNet Radiology team as a Radiology Technologist.
PRN Radiologic Technologist float to all locations,
8-430, 8:30-5 shifts vary
Our centers are multi-modality and provide a wide variety of diagnostic imaging services to patients in a friendly and comfortable environment.
As an X-Ray Technologist position, you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform high quality radiologic and fluoroscopy exams on incoming patients.
- Monitor patient's well being during exams; recognizes patient discomfort or medical problems and takes appropriate action.
- Guide patients through this sometimes-difficult process by kindly talking them through the steps and answering their questions and concerns regarding exam procedures and process.
- Respond to physician questions and needs regarding patients.
- Occasionally travel to our nearby centers to receive training and/or help with coverage.
- Participate in projects and/or meetings, as well as complete other tasks as assigned by management.
We offer career advancement opportunities & benefits including: medical / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a pre-tax 401k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, inter-company transfer opportunities, hands-on training, and a host of other perks! Work today, get paid today! We've partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule.
Become a valued member of our growing company by submitting your resume.