Job Title: Project Analyst Manager
Job Code: SAS20192910-34426
Job Location: Rochester, NY
- Support Proposal Teams with compliant Material Pricing. Collaborate with Proposal Teams and Suppliers on acquisition of supplier quotes, catalog pricing, historical pricing, and Engineering estimates where applicable.
- Review supplier performance and manage On-Time Delivery. Expedite material 30-60-90 days and all floor stoppages.
- Work with supplier and Accounts Payable department to close supplier invoice issues and resolve open commitments.
- Utilize MRP system and Supplier Portal applications.
- Participate and/or lead projects/teams as assigned.
- Attend meetings & conference calls with programs to manage more complex delivery issues.
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 6 years of prior procurement experience or Graduate Degree and a minimum of 4 years of prior procurement experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience of management
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Knowledgeable in procurement and Accounts Payable processes.
- Knowledgeable in Proposal Pricing processes and tools (e.g. Mammoth).
- Experience with pulling data from numerous data bases for metric reviews
- PC skills in MS office, with Word and Excel formats essential