Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) is a global company that develops, manufactures and markets a range of pharmaceutical, medical device and over-the-counter products, primarily in the therapeutic areas of eye health, gastroenterology and dermatology. We are delivering on our commitments as we build an innovative company dedicated to advancing global health. Each day, Bausch Health products are used by over 150 million people around the world.
Our approximately 21,000 employees are united around our mission of improving people's lives with our health care products, and we manufacture and market health care products directly or indirectly in approximately 100 countries.
Work Schedule: D shift - 6:00 pm - 6:00 am
Safely Operate equipment and machines in support of contact lens cartoning, auditing and sterilization manufacturing processes in accordance with all cGMP/FDA regulations and requirements.
- Work with computer controlled equipment and processes including operation of automated contact lens manufacturing, packaging and inspection equipment in accordance with all established work instructions, SOP's, and procedures.
- Perform in process quality inspections utilizing inspection tools, including visual inspection, to assess product quality.
- Identify, diagnose, correct, and document process trends, faults and problems. Utilize troubleshooting procedures to determine the best course of action for maximizing reliability of machine operation.
- Escalate issues to Team Leader/Group Leader, maintenance, or engineer. As needed, interface directly with support personnel regarding operational and technical issues.
- Accurately complete documentation to ensure acceptable quality records.
- Responsible for proper communication of troubleshooting activities.
- Assure compliance with established quality standards, test schedules, maintenance schedules, and production schedules.
- Provide feedback to Team Leader/Group Leader for daily production reports (shift logs) to include shift performance, shift accomplishments, and ongoing issues.
- Work independently as well as in a team environment. Support, encourage, and participate in team related activities (production meetings, in-service training, shift crossover, etc.
Qualifications & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction…
- Basic computer skills and willingness to learn new applications and programs
- Shift flexibility and the ability to work overtime
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment preferred
- Mechanical aptitude and knowledge preferred
This position may be available in the following location(s): US - Rochester, NY (Plant)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud Statement.