The Waters is looking for a Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) to join our integrated team of community professionals!
Requirements for a Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) at The Waters:
- Successful completion of a Nursing Assistant Program required
- Graduation from a state-approved Trained Medication Assistant Program preferred
- Valid certification registration as a nursing assistant (12 hours per year of in-service training) required
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) required
- Compassion for the seniors and commitment to hospitality, service, and excellence in care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to maintain information as confidential and private and display a high level of professionalism
Responsibilities of a Trained Medication Assistant (TMA) at The Waters:
- Create a fun, engaging and caring environment for our residents
- Under the direction of an RN, administer routine daily prescription or non-prescription medication to residents whose condition and drug regimen are stable
- Assist residents by providing social interaction, community connection, support, personal care, housekeeping duties and other tasks
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Administer constant, quality customer service to help our residents thrive
Benefits of working for The Waters Senior Living:
- Competitive compensation program with outstanding benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing and thriving organization
- Our communities are beautifully constructed and designed communities
At The Waters our mission is powerful, yet simple. We are committed to creating communities that thrive by offering living and working experiences centered on health, well-being and hospitality.
The Waters was recognized as a Top Place to Work.