Senior Procurement & Vendor Analyst
Rochester, MI OneStream Software LLC
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
ABOUT THE JOB
OneStream Software is looking for a Senior Procurement & Vendor Analyst who supports the procurement strategy and operation initiatives related to OneStream's supplier spend and utilization of external technology services through detailed analysis and stakeholder interaction. Our Procurement function will evolve as often as needed to meet the needs of our clients and business partners, which means learning new methods and technology, developing additional skills, working with new groups of people, and finding new ways to make our process more efficient and effective.
This position is based out of Rochester, Michigan.
- Primary partner to work alongside functional teams and colleagues in order to assist with developing statements of work (SOWs), requests for information (RFIs), requests for quotations (RFQs), and requests for proposal (RFPs).
- Collaborate with Risk management to ensure risk management practices are aligned to mitigate contractual risk present in many vendor agreements.
- Ensure that vendors are either meeting or exceeding their contractual obligations by delivering quality solutions/services on time. Report on Performance Metrics, Scorecards, Annual Reviews and/or Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Assist with the adherence to procure to pay policies, identified objectives, procedures, templates and workflow processes for vendor contracts and deliverable schedules.
- Build/manage a contract repository to contain all executed contracts, as well as contracts that are under development but are not yet active. Track obligations, deliverables and contract change notes, and contract terms. Manage and control access to documents as appropriate.
- Collaborate with asset management requirements. Participate in assigned efforts concerning software license procurement, management, and termination or vendor audits within assigned IT Categories.
- Create and adhere to the Contract Playbooks as defined by the Legal department to develop, refine and incorporate the appropriate operational legal protections in contracts, as warranted.
- Oversee daily operational requirements at a vendor level which could include but is not limited to invoice payments, service/goods completion confirmation and timely contract renewals.
- Coordinate commercial and financial arrangements with vendors to include billing, invoicing, performance incentives, where appropriate and in conjunction with the policy and procedures established by finance
- Work with vendors and key stakeholders to establish clear contract change control processes.
- Develop strong relationships and a high level of trust with management, business owners and finance procurement.
- Ensure that proper governance is applied and adhered to by all team members and cross functional team efforts; particularly during the development of either a process change or solution change that requires a purchase or upgrade of externally provided services from vendors.
- Act as the interface between vendors and internal stakeholders. Clearly establishing and limiting points of contact for vendors and reinforce delegation of authority parameters for decision making.
- Conduct periodic vendor reviews/evaluations/audits that consider various performance levels as well as the provider relationship.
- Understand relevant market trends and vendors as they apply to Xylem's IT roadmap and existing supply base. Track, gather and analyze market and industry data.
- Communicate fundamental changes in strategy roadmap that may impact existing vendors, solution timelines and overall vendor performance.
- Effectively communicate a clear and concise overview of vendors (summary of key contract terms, risks, opportunities and service delivery guidelines) to key stakeholders, and provide clarity on contract elements when required. (Example Quarterly Business Reviews)
- Act as primary liaison for Procurement to ensure pricing is competitive for vendors
QUALITIES OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
Formal Education and Certification
- Bachelor's degree required in accounting or business administration, accounting, or related discipline.
Knowledge and Experience
- 5• Procurement, supply chain, business administration, or related discipline.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate ideas, outcomes, and impact using data to support claims.
- Ability to maintain performance under tight timelines and a desire to dig into new and complex organizational challenges
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong sense of customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and problem-solve.
- High stress tolerance.
- Able to work long-hours and a flexible schedule.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management.
- Experience with OneStream Software not required.
WHO WE ARE
OneStream Software is a privately held software company created by the same team that invented the leading financial solutions of the last decade. We provide a unified Corporate Performance Management (CPM) platform which enables the enterprise to simplify financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting for sophisticated organizations. Our powerful extensibility enables the enterprise to deliver additional analytic solutions without adding any technical complexity. By delivering multiple solutions in one application, we offer increased capabilities for financial reporting and analysis while reducing the risk, complexity and total cost of ownership for our customers. We are driven by our mission statement that every customer must be a reference and success.
We are equally fanatical about our OneStream family members (formally known as employees). We are a team in every sense of the word. Everyone here is approachable and excited to pitch in and help. We work hard and play hard. The right candidate is someone who is easy to get along with, always willing to lend a hand, excited about coming to work, and happy to contribute to the team. We have a casual dress environment and modern office!
WHY JOIN THE ONESTREAM TEAM
- Transparency around corporate structure, salary, and benefits
- Core value of customer success
- Variety of project work (not industry specific)
- Strong culture and camaraderie
- Multiple training opportunities
Benefits at OneStream Software OneStream employees are passionate, hardworking individuals who go above and beyond to keep our customers happy and follow through on our mission statement. They consistently deliver the best and in turn, we make every effort to keep them cared for and happy. A sample of the benefits we provide are:
- Excellent Medical Plan
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Professional Development
- Retirement Plan
OneStream Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.