Qualified Medication Aide
Camelot Care Center, a pediatric long term care facility in Logansport, IN, is committed to residents and employees. Camelot Care Center the utmost quality of care to residents by selecting the best, qualified QMAs to work on our team. At Camelot Care Center we support and empower Nurses in their role by trusting them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging them to lead their department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Camelot Care Center is seeking compassionate QMAs who want to make a difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates who can perform the following need apply:
- Prepare and administer safely and document regularly prescribed oral medications to residents.
- Administer as allowed, oral PRN drugs when authorized by a licensed nurse.
- Administer medications/treatments as taught per Indiana QMA curriculum.
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified Medical Aide (QMA) in the state of Indiana.
Wed love for you to grow with us! Camelot Care Center offers:
- Tuition Assistance Programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and get you certified into a new career!
Camelot Care Center offers the above and many other benefits and perks!
At Camelot Care Center we work to make a difference. If you strive to make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Work at Camelot Care Center and bloom into a career
Camelot Care Center is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.