The IT Application Administrator, Senior is an application design and configuration expert for vendor-purchased and NMHC developed applications. They act as liaison with designated department business owners and super users, application vendors, educators, and support staff regarding application upgrades, requests, and optimization. The IT Application Administrator, Senior will often be experienced in multiple areas of expertise, being cross-trained on a related applications. Application focus areas include: customer access, revenue cycle, clinical, ancillary department and/or administrative or corporate applications. This position will function as an application team member, often times acting as a resource and mentor for other team members as well as across the other IT Departments.
Unit/Department Specific (if applicable)
IT Application Administrator, Senior: Security - Additional knowledge and coordination of user security, including user role definition and templates, source systems for user identification and integration with network services is expected. Works closely with application and infrastructure staff to support IT security policy and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years in a healthcare related field, using information technology in daily operations.
Healthy Planet certification is required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated analytical critical thinking skills for process development or problem resolution.
- Demonstrated expertise and efficiency in customer service methodology and accountability.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and expertise of healthcare processes and application system coordination.
- Demonstrated knowledge of database structure and working practice of reporting techniques and tools.
- BA/BS in information technology, healthcare or related business degree with 7 years of related application use within a business or healthcare work experience.License Requirement• Maintained professional/clinical competence, certification and/or licensure as applicable.
- Certified training and demonstrated competency certification in applicable software within six (6) weeks of class completion.
At North Memorial Health, we're on a mission to change healthcare. We're delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout Minnesota and Western Wisconsin to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health is a leader in delivering advanced medical care from Emergency, Urgent Care, Specialty Programs and Services, Primary Clinics, Ambulance and Air Medical Transportation.