ERMC is part of SecurAmerica, a privately-held, American-owned premium multi-discipline facility services company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to provide legendary and responsive service solutions to our client, which provide uncompromising value, cost effectiveness and results to our clients' diverse business needs. Our business model is based on creating and delivering operational excellence to each and every customer by selecting the right people, training them to exceed our customers' requirements and providing them with a culture that is focused on 100% customer and employee satisfaction. This model has earned us the respect of the industry, fueled robust growth in every market we have entered and resulted in high annual employee and customer retention rates that serve as industry benchmarks.
Job Skills / Requirements
• Clean building tile and carpeted floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
• Gather and empty restroom, food, and other trash.
• Service, clean, and supply restrooms, food court dining, and other public areas.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
• Operate equipment including scrubbers, pressure washer, and carpet extractor.
• Assist patrons or customers in a friendly and engaging manner when requested to do so.
Additional Information / Benefits
ERMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or physical handicap, or any other status protected by federal or state law.
This job reports to the Operations Director
This is a Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.