Customer Care Representative
Kelly Services in partnership with Nissan is currently seeking high skilled individuals to fill Production Technician openings at the Nissan manufacturing plant located in Canton, MS.
Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
· Operates a computer to obtain and extract information, documents information, activities and changes in the database.
· Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
· Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
· Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
· Receives and places follow-up telephone calls and e-mails to answer customer questions.
· Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
· Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers. Required to meet department goals.
· Requires a HS diploma or equivalent.
· Must have at least 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment.
· Good communication skills both written and verbal.
· Good computer navigation skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Call center background is preferred.
All your information is kept confidential as per EEO standards.
Why is this a great opportunity? The answer is simple…working at our client is more than a job; it’s a career. The opportunities are diverse whether you are right at the start of your career or whether you are looking for new challenges this is the job for you, so be quick and apply now!