Automotive Sales Consultant
If you have sales experience in automotive, service, real estate, furniture or even retail sales, we want you!
Working as a key member of our team, the Sales Consultant is a well-informed adviser who is extremely knowledgeable on vehicle selection, performance, accessories, efficiencies, safety, features and functions, and financing options associated with our new and used vehicle inventory. The Consultant confidently presents new and pre-owned vehicles to our customers in an attractive and highly informative fashion that promotes a prompt sale. In addition, our Sales Consultant is expected to maintain an ongoing relationship/communication with our customers in order to encourage networking and repeat business. The ideal Sales Consultant candidate will have a proven sales performance record (any industry), professional appearance, outgoing personality, and a willingness to continuously prospect in order to sell a minimum quota on an ongoing basis.
- Expertly help the customer locate/select a vehicle and options best suited to the customer's needs
- Articulate vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services
- Responsibly conduct a vehicle test drive
- Negotiate sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- Facilitate delivery by providing a clear explanation of vehicle and features operation, warranty, and servicing requirements
- Maintain currency with regard to promotions, financing options, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with customers