Customer Service Representative
At Kelly Services, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Customer support is provided via the telephone, written correspondence, and Internet. Support extends across all platforms, including book, print, software and Internet products.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities include the following:
- Respond effectively to incoming inquiries regarding products and/or services, making excellent customer service the first priority.
- Identify service problems and initiate appropriate action to resolve inquiries concerning books, subscriptions, Email Services, User ID’s, Copyright/Reprint Permission, Unlock Codes and Product questions.
- Process customer orders and account maintenance requests.
- Escalate customer questions, when necessary, through appropriate databases and follow through with customer for closure if applicable.
- Inform customers of products and provide product information for books, print and software products, specifically matching available products to customer needs to generate orders and/or sales lead when applicable.
- Assist Sales staff with customer inquiries.
- Distinguish and route calls accurately to other levels of support when necessary.
- Initiate calls to current and/or prospective customers to explain product features or collect feedback.
BA/BS in related field preferred.
•3 years of customer service experience working over the phone and via email preferred.
•Must be proficient with MS Office Suite.
•Must be able to work across multiple departments.
•Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
•Must be well organized and detail and deadline oriented.
•Ability to type 50 wpm
High School Diploma required – Bachelor’s Degree preferred
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Weekly pay and service bonus plans