Entry Level Communications Specialist
We are looking for a strong finish over these next couple of months. This past year has been one of our strongest yet, and we are looking to head into this next year with some loft goals set for ourselves.
We specialize in the world of communication; whether it is building relationships with our clientele, their customers, or within our internal team, we put communication at the forefront of everything we do. We have been fortunate to maintain relationships with our clientele for many years now, and we look forward to continuing to grow with them.
We are currently seeking an individual to step onto our team as the Entry Level Communications Specialist. Through careful training and development, we will be providing our Communications Specialists with all of the tools they need to succeed and grow in the future with us.
The Entry Level Communications Specialist Will:
- Communicate directly with members of our client customer base on a daily basis with the focus being on establishing lasting relationships
- Becoming an expert on our client and all client product knowledge to be able to answer any customer questions and ease concerns
- Learning how to complete sales for select customers and doing so when necessary
- Attend daily team meetings where goals and expectations are discussed
- Communicate daily with supervisors and managers on the progress of each day; including struggles, successes, and anything needed from them for support
- Maintain all client compliance and CDC guidelines when interacting with customers, clients, and team members
What We Look for in the Entry Level Communications Specialist:
- A high school diploma or GED. Bachelors Degree in Communications, Business, or other related fields is a plus!
- 1-2 years of experience working in any communications-related field (written or verbal)
- A desire to learn, take on a new challenge and grow professionally
- A passion for communicating with others, both internally and externally
Perks of the Entry Level Communications Specialist:
- Individualized training
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- Fun team-oriented environment
- Holiday closures