Physical Therapy Tech
Looking for a place where you can truly make a difference and grow in your role?
Join us on our mission to inspire & enable people to live life to the fullest!
WHO WE ARE:
We’re a part of the Ivy Rehab Network, a national provider of physical, occupational, and speech rehabilitation services for both children and adults. We have over 200 of locations and are growing fast. This rapid growth means we can continue to provide exceptional care to even more patients and provide tremendous career advancement opportunities to our team.
“It’s All About The People” at Ivy —our teammates, our patients, our referral sources, and the communities in which we operate.
The Physical Therapy Aide’s role is to provide support within the clinic to our patients and teammates. Our Physical Therapy Aide’s perform non-medical tasks such as assisting with patient check in, setting up and cleaning patient exercise areas, as well as assisting patients with performing therapeutic experiences under supervision of our licensed staff.
- Providing outstanding and professional customer service to ensure efficiency and promote positive patient experience
- Assist patients in performance of therapeutic exercise under the direct supervision of our licensed Physical Therapists
- Maintain responsibility for general maintenance and upkeep of clinic including, but not limited to collecting laundry items, replacing with clean laundry, maintaining and cleaning all equipment, cleaning treatment tables, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Assist as necessary with front office duties including, but not limited to, answering clinic phone, scheduling patients, clinic correspondence and patient check in and co-pay collection
- Proven exceptional customer service and patient care experience
- Self-motivated with the willingness to exceed patient expectations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Physical Therapy Aide experience preferred, but not required
- Strong oral and written skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with changes in workload
- Flexibility to work varied shifts and weekend
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive benefit package, continuing education, residency opportunities, and so much more.
Grow with us and apply today!