Infosys is seeking Java/J2EE, Spring, AngularJS, jQuery, PL/SQL Developer
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Ridgeland MS. This position may require travel and or relocation.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE, expertise in Spring framework, AngularJS, jQuery.
• years of experience in designing and developing web applications using Java/J2EE, Spring framework, angular, jQuery.
• Years of experience in using REST/SOAP/HTTPS web services.
• Years of experience in SQL/PLSQL.
- Experience and good understanding of IT SDLC lifecycle phases. Thorough understanding of Agile principles and practices
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin