Facility Maintenance Specialist - PT
We are seeking an experienced Part Time Facility Maintenance Specialist to join our team in Ridgefield!
Advanced Recovery Systems is an integrated behavioral healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We put behavioral health front and center, providing assistance to people with substance abuse issues, addictions and mental health concerns.
With facilities in various regions of the U.S., we have been furthering this mission since our inception, applying our advanced approach to patient care.
Every facility in the Advanced Recovery Systems network strives to provide the highest quality of care, using evidence-based therapeutic models that really work. Our goal is to help men, women and adolescents live healthy, happy lives without the burden of substance abuse or mental illness.
The Facility Maintenance Specialist is responsible for maintaining the interior and exterior of the facility and grounds to ensure the integrity of the facility and to achieve the objectives of the company and department while complying with all safety and regulatory requirements.
Works effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure success of the facility by completing the following:
CORE JOB DUTIES:
- Complete assigned work orders and preventive maintenance requests within the designated timeframe to ensure conservation of facility assets. These can include but are not limited to, plumbing, electrical, painting and landscaping.
- Review and promptly respond to reports and recommendations from planning, regulating, and inspecting agencies.
- Provide for facility compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that all building systems are in good working order and that all life safety systems are maintained in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Facilitate fire drills.
- Works with contractors and vendors as needed to accomplish repairs when necessary.
- Available for on-call work when needed.
OTHER REQUIRED TASKS:
- Participates in training and development to enhance own professional skills and growth.
- Attends in-service training and participates in other educational activities as required.
- Other duties as assigned by the Facility Maintenance Manager.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Advanced Recovery Systems requires all employees who work in any facility or office to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer 2 years of professional experience and training in to include evidence of training in repair contracting, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, facility cleaning and related areas of facility appropriate technical areas of operation.
- Entry level candidates encouraged to apply! If you have training in any of the above areas, we would like to talk to you!
- Proficiency in maintaining a high level of awareness as they move throughout the facility to address and report matters timely.
- Demonstrate the ability to responding to emergent situations pertaining to the facility and using good judgment in addressing and reporting them.
- Demonstrate the ability to be a team player and to successfully interact with diverse group of employees, clients and management team to perform tasks and complete assigned work.
We offer great benefits including 401(k), paid time off plan, medical, dental, vision, and much more.
Advanced Recovery Systems, a national integrated behavior healthcare management company dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We invite you to learn more about us at our website!
The Company complies with state and federal nondiscrimination laws and policies that prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, or sex. It is unlawful to retaliate against individuals or groups based on the basis of their participation in a complaint of discrimination or on the basis of their opposition to discriminatory practices/EEO
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.