The Sr. Associate Director of Business Analytics is responsible for supporting BIPI Sales, Marketing and the Payor team in the following key areas: physician targeting, segmentation, sample optimization, analysis and reporting on the effectiveness of sales and marketing promotional strategies, and performance monitoring.
Responsibilities include the conducting, interpretation and communication of advance analytics to support decision making on promotional strategies and effectiveness (ROI and Marketing Mix analysis), support brand/field force planning activities and serve as inputs to the forecasting process.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide reliable and accurate reports, analyses and recommendations to senior business leaders to support decision making on promotional strategies and effectiveness.
- Conduct advanced analytics to brand teams and customer channels in support of brand planning and resource allocation across promotions and channels.
- Liaison between Marketing and Sales in the development of business tactics and strategies.
- Communicate insightful and meaningful results to and understand needs of senior brand and corporate managers and share strategic direction with Business Analytics staff. Be able to present to and influence senior management and advice on strategic direction, where required.
- Develop the technical/behavioral competencies in analysts/department staff through the design and execution of ongoing knowledge sharing and training initiatives.
- Independently lead strategic projects that inform and impact significant business decisions.
- Bachelor'sdegree from an accredited institution required. Master's/PhD preferred.
- BS/BA in Mathematics,Statistics, Engineering, Business/Data analytics, or a related equivalent with eight (8) years, or Masters degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering,Business/Data analytics, or a related equivalent with six (6) years ofhealthcare/pharmaceutical industry or academic experience. Experience must alsoinclude working directly with product segmentation, benchmarking,score-carding, targeting, and promotion-response modeling.
- Strong statistical background with extensive modeling experience.
- Proficiency in SAS and other data extraction and analytical tools such as SQL. Experience with Excel and Power Point.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, can manage multiple projects and direct reports at the same time.
- Functional competencies: Analytical skills, Business orientation, influence
- Must be legallyauthorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing totake a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years ofage or older
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation
with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough
therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need
for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term
performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a
diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for
all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more?
and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal
Health USA Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and
Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race;
color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status,
marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; gender, gender identity or
expression; affectional or sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; physical or psychiatric disability; veteran or military
status; domestic violence victim status; genetic information (including the
refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.