Boehringer Ingelheim is currently seeking a talented and innovative Co-Op candidate to join our Cardiovascular-Metabolic (CV-Met) Therapeutic Area Analytics and Insights department located at our Ridgefield, CT facility. As a Co-Op, your primary responsibility will include assisting in primary and/or secondary marketing research for assigned brand(s)/channel(s). This will include the execution and interpretation of market research studies and the analysis of syndicated, secondary market data for performance measurement and market understanding purposes.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist in interpreting market research studies for assigned brand(s)/channel(s) including the execution and interpretation
• Assist in the analysis of syndicated, secondary market data for performance measurement and market understanding purposes
• Interact with extended brand team and leadership to present insights & recommendations needed to guide high-level decisions
• Assure delivery of standard and ad hoc tracking reports for assigned brand(s)/channel(s) as well as respond to ad hoc information requests from other departments
Must be an Undergraduate, Graduate or Professional Student in good academic standing.
Must have completed 12 credit hours within a related major and/or other related coursework.
Overall, cumulative GPA (from last completed quarter) must be at least 3.000 (on 4.0 scale) or better (No rounding up).
Major must be related to the field of internship.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
• Pharmaceutical experience preferred but not required
• Market research experience is preferred but not required
• Secondary data analysis and analytical experience (e.g. sales analytics, forecasting, etc.) experience welcomed but not required
• Demonstrated interpersonal, managerial and leadership abilities
• Demonstrated strong planning and organizational skills
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, etc.), Outlook, and database applications
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
Must be 18 years of age or older
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth. Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health. Boehringer Ingelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health USA, Inc., Merial Barceloneta, LLC and Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status, including protected veteran status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.