WILL BE HIRED AT THE LEVEL COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
and implements brand plan tactics for US Dermatology (Generalised Pustular Psoriasis-GPP) indication in order to meet business objectives. Has depth
and breadth of experience in own discipline. Integrates knowledge of
business and functional priorities.
employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the
discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and
customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to
collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly
contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and
competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number
of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and
inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive
compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard
for our employees.
- Develop, implementand manage brand plan tactics (HCP/POA sales aids and tools, etc) tosupport the launch strategy, in collaboration with other brand team membersand external agencies/vendors. Begin to develop some strategiesfor the brand plan as well.
- Work with A&Ito monitor, analyze and interpret latest trends in the dermatology market, competitionand product performance; communicate insights and recommendations to teammembers for tactics to be implemented.
- May be involved inthe utilization of advanced analytics to simulate market dynamics inforecasting.
- Partner withPatient Advocacy groups to support efforts made by third partyorganizations on helping secure GPP patient support.
- Assist in thedevelopment and implementation of in-depth GPP patient and caregiver supportprograms to enhance compliance, adherence and fulfillment of BI’sspecialty portfolio.
- Liaise withpatient access services to support appropriate strategies and relatedtactics for patient access inclusive of leveraging HUB services, SpecialtyPharmacy Network and Specialty Distribution (co-pay, sampling, bridge,etc.).
- Implementcompetitive and appropriate GPP patient support services including producteducation and device training where appropriate.
- Coordinateactivities with internal and external partners/vendors to support andensure the effective implementation of marketing plans/tactics. Leadcross-functional teams or projects; shares expertise through mentoring ofothers.
- Interact with alllevels of the Sales Force to ensure effective communication and a teamapproach to implementation of tactics.
- Manage riskassociated with marketing programs and material by working within the Medicine, Legal and Regulatoryreview process.
- Assist in thedevelopment, management and monitoring of product forecasts utilizingassociated models and brand expense budgeting tools.
- Provide input tomarket research on study design and interpret findings to refine productmarketing direction.
- Develop and workwith KOLs to validate and optimize brand strategies and tactics.
- Support annualbusiness planning process as per schedule. Communicatestrategic direction to internal and external partners to ensure alignment.
- Bachelor’s degreefrom an accredited institution required; MBA preferred.
- Five-plus (5 )years of experience in the US pharmaceutical industry, including three (3)years US pharmaceutical marketing experience or other relevant experience;Specialty Marketing experience strongly preferred, specifically inDermatology.
- Experience workingdirectly with digital partners to develop and execute initiatives stronglypreferred (e.g. Google, third party media providers, social mediacommunity platforms, etc.)
- Experience inguiding and integrating digital analytics and driving metrics basedoptimization strongly preferred.
- Demonstratedproject management skills.
- Demonstratedability to manage budget and resources.
- Demonstratedability to achieve results in a highly matrixed organization.
- Job primarily isoperational/tactical in nature but requiring a creative and innovativeapproach.
- Has developedknowledge and skills in own discipline; still acquiring higher levelskills; Works with moderate guidance in own department of knowledge.
- History ofsuccessful performance.
- Proficiency in MSOffice, Outlook and database applications.
- Ability to travel(will include overnight travel).
- Displays AAIbehaviors: Agility, Accountability, and Intrapreneurship
- Bachelor’s degree from an accreditedinstitution required; MBA preferred.
- Eight-plus (8 ) years of experience inthe US pharmaceutical industry, including five (5) years US pharmaceuticalmarketing experience or other relevant experience; Specialty Marketingexperience strongly preferred, specifically in Dermatology.
- Experience working directly with digitalpartners to develop and execute initiatives strongly preferred (e.g. Google,third party media providers, social media community platforms, etc.).
- Experience in guiding and integratingdigital analytics and driving metrics based optimization strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Previous supervisory experiencepreferred.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgetand resources.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve resultsin a highly matrixed organization.
- Job primarily is operational/tactical innature but requiring a creative and innovative approach.
- Has developed knowledge and skills inown discipline; still acquiring higher level skills; Works with moderateguidance in own department of knowledge.Is accountable for certain elements of brand strategy.
- History of successful performance.
- Proficiency in MSOffice, Outlook anddatabase applications.
- Ability to travel (will includeovernight travel).
- Displays AAI behaviors: Agility,Accountability, and Intrapreneurship
legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
Must be 18
years of age or older
Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to
improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative
healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and
animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We
are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative
and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key
because your growth is our growth.
to learn more?
Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and
join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal
Health USA Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and
Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race;
color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital,
domestic partnership or civil union status; gender, gender identity or
expression; affectional or sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; physical or psychiatric disability; veteran or military
status; domestic violence victim status; genetic information (including the
refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.