The AD, Business Analytics role supports multiple customer groups and/or therapeutic areas & will be an expert in statistical methodologies for measuring marketing impact, will have a broad understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and a deep familiarity with industry data sources. The role requires using sophisticated analytics for projects including marketing mix modeling, ROI analyses on all relevant marketing programs/customer channels and promotional spends, customer profiling and segmentation, and predictive modeling.
Responsibilities include the conducting and interpretation of advance analytics to support decision making on promotional strategies and effectiveness (ROI and Marketing Mix analysis), support brand planning/field force evolution activities and serve as inputs to the forecasting process.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct advanced analytics to brand teams/customer channels in support of brand planning and promotional resource allocation, resource allocation in customer channels and evolution of commercial model.
- Liaison between Marketing and Sales in the development of business tactics and strategies
- Responsible for leading the development of targets and segments that are aligned with business strategy.
- Responsible for executing departmental procedures and collaborating within the organization to ensure the marketing strategy is integrated into delivered sales force call plans.
- Work with internal customers to assure that responsible analytical results are communicated and used effectively.
- Build and share knowledge of analytical methodologies and high quality vendors with others in the department.
- Establish work habits to support the therapeutic business function's evolving process and execution needs.
- Bachelor'sdegree from an accredited institution in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Business/Data analytics, or arelated equivalent and seven (7) years of analytic experience with relevant datasources and analytical methodologies, or a Master's degree from an accredited institution in Mathematics,Statistics, Engineering, Business/Data analytics, or a related equivalent and five (5) years of experience with relevant data sources and analytical methodologies.
- Proficiency in the development, documentation and communication of analytical plans.
- Proficiency in advanced analytical techniques including multivariate analytical and promotional responsiveness techniques.
- Project leadership experience required
- Proficiency in customer identification and segmentation that has influenced marketing and sales strategy.
- Experience in understanding customer needs, incorporating in deliverable, and ensuring recommendations/results and implemented.
- Experience in coordinating insights from disparate functions and sources, e.g., marketing research, forecasts, etc., into a comprehensive and insightful analysis and/or recommendation.
- Proficiency in SAS and other data extraction and analytical tools such as SQL, etc., Experience with Excel and Power Point.
- Strong interpersonal abilities, can manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be legallyauthorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing totake a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years ofage or older
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation
with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough
therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need
for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term
performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a
diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for
all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more?
and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim, including Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim USA, Boehringer Ingelheim Animal
Health USA Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Puerto Rico LLC and
Boehringer Ingelheim Fremont, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race;
color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status,
marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; gender, gender identity or
expression; affectional or sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth or related
medical condition; physical or psychiatric disability; veteran or military
status; domestic violence victim status; genetic information (including the
refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.