1 million bottles of beer on the wall, 1 million bottles of beer...you know how the song goes! Would you enjoy counting and keeping track of awesome beer everyday? If so, please read on...
We have an opening for a warehouse worker. This is a full-time, second shift position with set work hours (3:00 pm -11:30 pm) and workweek schedule of Monday-Friday with possible overtime.
Duties include building and palletizing loads for local distribution, loading and unloading trucks, counting inventory, warehouse cleanliness, and organization.
- Receiving, storing and loading beer and other materials ensuring integrity for outbound shipments to domestic wholesalers as well as transfers between brewery locations.
- Reads delivery schedule and ensures all beers are packed and ready for delivery.
- Responsible for handling, storing and preparing to ship all beer products without damage.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Arranges warehouse and cold box in an organized fashion and keeps all warehouse areas clean at all times
- Responsible for accurate WAX and AX transactions utilizing handheld scanners
- Operates the fork lift or pallet jack to move items, unload and load trucks safely.
- Accurately completes and maintains all inventory records as assigned by Warehouse Lead, Supervisor, or Manager.
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.