Traveling Dentist (Richmond)
We are looking for a Traveling Dentist to join our team.
Traveling Dentists work full time in our offices based upon the need of our various regions and provide top of the line care to our patients. This could range from working at one of our beautiful offices for a month straight or going to a different office every week. As a Traveling Dentist you will get to travel to the many different offices throughout the Richmond area. This will allow you to experience all the unique personalities and beautiful locations throughout Lightwave Dental.
As a Traveling Dentist, you can expect to see a steady flow of new patients every day. Daily procedures include restoration, crown and bridge and core build-ups, extractions, dentures, root canals, oral surgery and providing comprehensive treatment plans.
As a dentist, you will have clinical autonomy and be able to focus your entire day on providing quality patient care. You will have the support of highly skilled, trained office staff and the operational support of our management team.
Growth and development:
We believe in career growth and continuous learning.
We have some of the most highly skilled and clinically proficient dentists in the region. Our Senior Doctors provide mentorship to early-in-career Associates, passing on the insight, knowledge and tools to the next generation of experts in this field.
You would have access to:
- $12,000 Continuing Education
- Internal and external courses
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Lodging and meal reimbursement (When overnight travel is required)
- First shot at new full time opportunities.
Support for business growth and non-clinical management support:
We ensure our doctors are surrounded by a team of strong, dedicated and skilled professionals from the front desk to the clinical experts. We provide strategic marketing efforts, targeting the most effective strategies for your market.
- Expert staff members
- Marketing to fuel new patient growth and referrals
- Supplies and equipment
- Negotiating insurance rates
- Dedicated Regional Operations Director committed to your success.
Become a part of the team!
If this resonates with you, we should talk. Please apply online with your resume to be considered.
- Highest standards of clinical quality and patient care
- Collaboration with a group of experienced specialists
- Provide amazing care to our patients
- Work collaboratively and professionally with staff
- Bring a positive attitude to work every day.
- Strong communication skills to build positive relationships with patients and parents
- Dedication to providing consistent, quality dental care
- Commitment to Continued Dental Education
- Desire to expand business knowledge
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.