Discover a world of opportunities. #HumanChemistry
See what chemistry can do for your career: careers.evonik.com
Exploring opportunities. Growing together.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER []
[[Pricing & Sales Operations Coordinator]]
Location: [[Richmond, VA]]
Career Level: [[Experienced Professionals (2-5 years)]]
Legal Entity: [[Evonik Corporation]]
Business Line: [[Care Solutions]]
What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click here to learn more about Evonik from our employees
The Pricing and Sales Operations Coordinator will be responisble for the coordination and execution of pricing and credit programs and processes for NAFTA Product Line Care Solutions and Actives Ingredients. You will manage all SAP transactions which relate to rebates, INCO terms, surcharges, customer set ups and payment terms. You will work closely with customers, Sales Team and Financial Services to resolve Accounts Receivable issues in order to minimize Days Sales Outstanding. Improves and automates processes when possible.
- Inputs new and updated prices in SAP on a timely basis.
- Works closely with Customer Service to assure price accuracy on customer confirmations and invoices.
- Checks pricing daily and prepares monthly analysis on price accuracy and follow-up with sales force and pricing manager if issues are identified.
- Sets-up surcharge transactions in SAP and/or Debit process where necessary, assuring pricing is updated mid-month and end of the month
- Track Accounts Receivable balances and credit balance/limits on a daily basis, working with Financial Service to identify and resolve issues.
- Track portals and payments to proactively identify any issues. Notify sales and marketing of aging accounts and involve the sales team, when necessary, to resolve issues in order to reduce overall Days Sales Outstanding/Aging balances
- Proactively coordinate credit needs with Business Line manager and Financial Services.
- Set-up and maintain electronic billing programs.
- Run monthly rebate statements and check accruals vs. sales
- Update/Improve existing processes in order to improve efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related area with 0 years of experience or an Associates Degree and more than 3 years of experience and/or training in related areas
- Experience in a Customer Service related role
- Strong Computer skills, experience with SAP (R11 and W11) and CRM systems, MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), TEAMS/Skype and Sharepoint
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent priority/time and task management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Ability to establish and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work with and maintain confidential information
Please address your application to [[Krista McCreary]].
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER []
Please note that Evonik will not accept any unsolicited application documents sent by staffing firms. Evonik works in conjunction with preferred service providers and will not pay any fee to staffing firms in the absence of an appropriate framework agreement. Should Evonik receive a candidate profile from a staffing firm with which it has no framework agreement, and should this candidate subsequently be considered in the recruitment process or offered employment, no claims from the staffing firm will be entertained in this regard.