We are looking for a Marketing Communications Assistant to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
Marketing Communications Assistant responsibilities include distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Provide on-site customer support of marketing campaigns (especially in new market territories where client’s services have never been introduced).
- Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits or key account services provided and identify how services can impact said consumers with the goal of increasing market share for the client account.
- Enhance key account’s brand awareness and strategy through successful consumer impact and direct marketing.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales statistics in each market. Consult with Sales & Marketing Director on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing on-site marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful expert.
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Marketing Specialist & DOSM.
- Building & maintaining strong partner relationships.
- Consumer data entry.
Job Requirements Skills / Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for marketing and advertising industry
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and with speed