SimVentions, consistently voted one of Virginia's Best Places to Work, is looking for Junior Systems Test Analysts to join our team and provide systems test support in an integrated contractor-government team developing and testing real-time weapons systems and naval information systems.
Responsibilities: The Junior Systems Test Analysts will provide system test support of real-time weapon systems and/or naval information systems.
Required Skills & Experience: At least two (2) years of experience with fleet operational weapons systems experience or two years general experience in an engineering environment related to Computer Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Information Systems, Electrical or Software Engineering.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience communicating and documenting concepts via the generation of Configuration Management (CM) documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), white papers, presentations, and technical data packages
- Experience and familiarity with command operations at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).
Education: A High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Minimum Clearance: Final Secret
Travel: Minimal travel to various locations
Location: Dahlgren- On base
Why Work for SimVentions?
SimVentions is about more than just being a fun place to work. We are a family of like-minded individuals who care for, support, and encourage each other. We are here to imagine, create, explore, discover, and do great things together.
Support Our Warfighters
SimVentions is a proud supporter of the U.S. military, and we take pride in our ability to provide relevant, game-changing solutions to our armed men and women around the world.
Drive Customer Success
We deliver solutions that go beyond the expected. This means you can expect to work with a team that will do whatever it takes to ensure our customers are successful and happy with our results.
Get Involved in Giving Back
We believe that one of the best ways to be a well-rounded company is to have well-rounded employees, and one of the ways we encourage that is by providing a wide range of service opportunities for our team members throughout the year.
Build Innovative Technology
SimVentions takes pride in its innovative and cutting-edge technology, so you can be sure that whatever project you work on, you will be having a direct impact on our customer’s success.
Work with Brilliant People
At SimVentions, we don’t just hire the smartest people. We hire experienced, creative individuals who are passionate about what they do, and who embody the culture that we have created here.
Create Meaningful Solutions
We always have a wide variety of challenging, meaningful problems to solve at SimVentions, which span the whole range of our six core disciplines.
Employees who join SimVentions will enjoy benefits like:
- The impact benefit – work on projects that directly impact the safety of our country
- The purpose benefit – be part of something bigger where our profits help the needy
- The co-worker benefit – work with the best and brightest people in the business
- The dress code benefit – business casual. We like to be comfortable while we work
- The healthcare benefits – one of the best packages in the industry
- The bacon benefit – if the CEO eats the last piece of bacon you get to blast him with Nerf darts
- The breakfast benefit – the “C’s” fix you breakfast once a year
- The food benefits – we have a lot of food around here
- On-site Chaplain and prayer room
- Lots of employee-appreciation events throughout the year
- Excellent working facilities and tools to get your job done
- Regular communication (“All-Hands”, “SimV Share”, “Imagineering Day”) to stay connected to SimV culture, stay abreast of what is happening in the company, and meet new faces while eating good food
- SimVentions sports teams and workout groups
- Employee led interest groups for personal and professional development
- What you bring to the table…
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)