Front Desk (Richmond)
The Role: Family Dental LLC in Richmond, VA is now hiring Front Desk Receptionists to join our talented and dedicated team. This position will be focused on scheduling appointments, assist with operational goals, and provide excellent customer service.
Who Are We: Family Dental LLC is a dynamic, growing company with offices in eleven states and Washington, DC. Our mission is to provide high-quality dental services in first-class facilities to people in underserved communities. We hire only the most qualified dentists and staff committed to superior patient care.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package includes:
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Free dental treatment at our locations
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team with emphasis on communication
- Schedule patient appointments per month and daily patient goals
- Answer phones and confirm appointments
- Greet and check-in patients
- Accurately verify dental benefits
- Maintain detailed patient records in a fast-paced environment
- Collect payments, co-payments, and deductibles
- Create insurance claims and submit pre-authorizations to insurance companies on a timely basis
- Pull patient charts for future appointments when necessary
- Maintain a clean and professional office environment
- Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- Customer Service experience
- Dentrix and/or Eaglesoft (preferred)
KOS Services Inc. / Family Dental LLC s proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.