Terazo is looking to hire a full-time Engagement Lead with a broad technical background. Terazo is a Platform-focused development and managed services company built to enable the success of our clients in leveraging API integrations, Data Engineering, and DevOps to deliver new business value. Organizations engage Terazo to ensure that their critical APIs and important data integrations are secure and available to their customers and employees.
We work with clients across the United States.
- View your team’s success as your own
- Are passionate about what you do
- Love to teach others new skills
- Seek opportunities to learn
- Enjoy leading and growing a team
- Easily adapt to new project requirements and client expectations
- Are able to convert service practices into reusable products
What You'll Do
- Be the primary interface between the counterpart on the client side and Terazo
- Influence, design, and collaborate on the appropriate technology solution for the client to meet the desired outcome
- Articulate tradeoffs and compromise on solutions to best meet the client’s needs both technically and in accordance with their budget constraints
- Provide guidance on or fill the responsibilities related to sprint planning, demos, retrospectives, backlog grooming, resolving issues, project financials, team composition, managing change with client and providing status updates to the client and company leadership
- Assess resource needs and allocation to meet the client’s desired outcome
- Write statements of work based on assessment of work to be done
- Manage relationship and vision between multiple clients and Terazo
- Demonstrate ability to own projects from start to finish
- Possible travel 0%-25%
- Ability to communicate solutions conceptually to the client at the level of detail required
- Strong consultative abilities around project execution and project scope
- Ability to translate client’s desired outcomes into technology solutions
- Conversant in latest technology and architecture patterns
- Deep understanding of software development methodologies and a realistic understanding of executing using those methodologies
- Either knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Ability to provide strategic vision and help define a product roadmap based upon client and team feedback and market trends
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Experience designing and implementing managed services knowledge base
- Knowledge of ITIL process frameworks and applicability to enterprise systems
- Experience delivering technology training to teams
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.