McGraw-Hill’s vision is to unlock the full potential of each learner and to accelerate learning through intuitive, engaging, efficient and effective experiences – grounded in research.
With the fast-changing landscape in education and the rapid evolution to digital, McGraw Hill has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Implementation Support to join our Higher Education team. We seek a highly motivated and self-starter applicant who is both detail oriented and customer focused to continuously improve student, instructor and institutional teaching/learning experience through McGraw-Hill’s premium digital products and services within a defined territory. You will provide personal consultation for institutions, departments and individual customers to drive customer digital product engagement to ensure successful implementation and digital sales growth.
You will work collaboratively with sales, marketing and product colleagues in capitalising on and growing key digital business opportunities.
Your contribution to the team includes:
• Plan and execute the implementation program to ensure successful implementation of McGraw-Hill premium digital products
• Partner with and engage key existing customers to define intuitive, effective, engaging and efficient customer experiences
• Partner with sales representatives to identify key takeaway opportunities and implement sales strategy to increase digital usage (e.g. through seminars, webinars, events, etc.)
• Point of contact and relationship manager for our customers on technical and support issues, problem solving and training requirements
What you’ll need to be successful:
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including troubleshooting
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, both technical and customer-facing language
• Familiarity with online technology (personal computers, mobile applications, system integrations)
• The ability to give clear precise instructions that are readily understandable by non-technical users
• Related experience which could include: working with customers in educational publishing or educational software, pre-and post-sales support, teaching and/ or providing training
• Flexibility to travel (some interstate travel will be required)
• Experience with Webinar hosting services (e.g. WebEx) a plus
• CRM (e.g. Salesforce) experience a bonus
As an education innovation company, we're proud to play our part by inspiring learners around the world. If you bring your curiosity, we'll help you grow in a collaborative environment where everyone shares a passion for success.
Are you ready for a new challenge? Apply for a career at McGraw-Hill and together, we'll impact the world.