CompuCom Systems, Inc. provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize and small businesses. Celebrating its 30th year, CompuCom delights with individual experiences, drives workplace collaboration and productivity, and delivers operational performance and efficiency.
CompuCom enables our clients to focus on what matters most – their customers and their businesses. To do so, we employ a customer-centric, hard-working, and talented group of people. Join the team today by applying to the following Desktop Tech II role:
- Educate end- users on highly technical content regardless of level of experience.
- Ability to multitask and stay calm under pressure, dealing with ongoing problems and deadlines.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems.
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed.
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs.
- Requires at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Expert with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Associate's degree preferred or its equivalent.
- A+ Certification Required.
- Windows OS knowledge (Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10)
- Microsoft Office 2007 to 2016 and Office 365
- Apple MAC experience - Imaging, AD, OS X, iPhones, Mac Pros, Laptops and Desktops
- Able to support Outlook client
- Able to troubleshoot VPNs
- Support mobile users for network access, email support, and troubleshooting
- Able to use SCCM to deploy images to clients' desktops and laptops
- Active Directory knowledge - Create user accounts, Groups and manage GPOs
- Desktop and Laptop hardware knowledge
- Printer hardware knowledge
- Inventory and Asset Management
- Able to use remote tools such as RDP, Team Viewer, Windows Assist, LogMeIn Rescue
- Excellent customer service skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Able to use Remedy or ServiceNow or similar ticketing system
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to politely prioritize and manage workflow and clients
- Knowledgeable in A/V equipment - Surface Hub, Polycom, etc.
- Ability to manage inventory in a database tracking system
- PC imaging / data transfer
- Ability to lift / move equipment
Join the Leader In the Delivery of Technology Solutions
CompuCom has a clear vision and roadmap for the future of technology, and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- 2018 Leader, Gartner Magic Quadrant, Managed Workplace Services, North America.
- Recognized 15 straight years by Gartner.
- We manage millions of devices and IoT nodes, including 6.4 million devices, 2.4 million network devices, 449,000+ servers and 1 million+ mobile devices.
- We support 5.15 million users in North America and more than 8 million Service Desk contacts.
Learn more about CompuCom and how our comprehensive solutions and services benefit six of the top ten Fortune 500 businesses, seven of the top ten retail businesses, and six of the top ten financial services firms in North America. Visit us online at CompuCom.com.