In an effort to better serve our 100+ million registered hourly workers and over 470,000 employer locations, Snagajob is now hiring an Associate Solutions Consultant to join our fast-paced and quickly growing team! Snagajob Shifts is our innovative on-demand work platform, bringing the gig-work revolution to hourly work. The Associate Solutions Consultant is crucial to the success of scaling the Shifts product line, and will be responsible for partnering with our Sales team to help introduce the value of the Snagajob Shifts service. With a focus on enterprise customers, this Snagger will support internal and external activities, while working cross-departmentally within Snagajob to optimize opportunity size and long-term partnership.
This role will be based in our Richmond or Arlington, VA office.
What You'll Get to Do
- Strategize with core sales team on enterprise accounts and how to position the Snagajob Shifts solution
- Perform market analysis of existing locations and new openings to help construct phased pilot proposals (based on Shifts established markets and new market expansion plans)
- Partner with Worker Operations team to understand worker hiring strategies and how we can support Enterprise customer's growth and adoption of Shifts
- Own the strategy and long term success of our largest anchor brand clients
- Ensure anchor clients are engaged, happy, and growing with us as we expand to new markets
- Analyze client success metrics and provide feedback and solutions to improve
- Surface client feedback to product, operations, and sales teams
- Triage and address anchor client needs/issues
What You'll Bring
- Experience in solutions consulting and customer interactions
- Proficiency with technical tools and drive to learn new tools quickly
- Strong project management skills and proven track record of on-time delivery
- Analytical mind-set; focused on digging into data, surfacing insights, and providing solutions based on those learnings. SQL knowledge a plus
- Creative and strategic thinker who enjoys brainstorming new opportunities with co-workers and partners
- The ability to live by Snagajob's core values - solidarity, candor, unconvention, fire - by being an ally, speaking hard truths, questioning the status quo, and always doing whatever it takes to meet our mission of putting people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives
At Snagajob, we celebrate our differences in an inclusive workplace designed to support the things that make us individuals. Snagajob is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire gives us the opportunity to bring in a fresh new perspective to further diversify our company for the benefit of our employees, products and our community.
Snagajob offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, a 401k plan, health and fitness incentives, PTO, paid community service time, and a casual fun work environment with an award winning culture. What Snaggers love most is our commitment to work-life blend and the amazing leaders who are dedicated to helping their teams grow personally and professionally. Snagajob promotes a culture of community and support, so once a Snagger, always a Snagger. We pride ourselves on keeping it real and not being afraid to challenge the status quo.
Snagajob, the country's largest and fastest-growing platform for hourly work, connects more than 100 million registered job seekers with employment opportunities at 470,000 employer locations in the US and Canada. Snagajob's mission is to put people in the right fit positions so they can maximize their potential and live more fulfilling lives. Through Snagajob, workers gain the flexibility of working when and where they choose while employers are assured every shift stays filled. For more information, visit www.snagajob.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.