Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in the United States. We are a privately held organization with 250+ offices nationwide, and work with 95% of the Fortune 500 companies.
Working at Aerotek and why you will love it…
We are a team of driven people who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. To ensure your success, you will take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. Aerotek promotes exclusively from within; the majority of the people who start as an Administrative Assistant advance into our Customer Support career path.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring our customers including contract employees, client managers and local sales teams receive superior customer service and administrative support.
* Providing outstanding front office customer service (telephone and reception area)
* Greet and hand out applications to all walk in contractors
* Maintains drug testing/medical surveillance process (setting up employee for the clinic, logging and updating office report, email/communicating results to the office)
* File and maintain all office paperwork
* Maintaining adequate levels of Pre-Employment Packets
* Assist with data entry of personal data updates, starts and finishes in PeopleSoft
* Processing orientation paperwork to Human Resources Department
* Timely processing of Tax Credit Forms and other state required forms
* Maintaining outstanding levels of administrative support to all internal and external employees
* Maintain and organize all office supplies
* Enter and manage Background process and communicate results to the office
* Delivers Contractor Orientations and verifies information for accuracy
* Assists with office audits and compliance requirement s
* Bachelors Degree or 2+ years of experience in a customer service related position
* Ability to prioritize, organize, problem solve and meet deadlines and goals
* Ability to communicate effectively and provide proper follow up
* Computer experience with 35-45WPM and understand Microsoft Office Programs
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.