The Environmental Service Team Member assumes the responsibility of performing a variety of cleaning, custodial, and service duties in order to maintain sanitary and orderly conditions throughout the hospital. The Key Service Behaviors are to be utilized consistently in performing all duties, responsibilities, and interactions.
- Selects hospital approved cleaning materials and supplies according to procedures. Stocks cleaning cart and transport to work area.
- Operates various types of equipment both manual and electrical, such as vacuum buffer, extractor, scrubbers, etc.
- Maintains equipment by keeping clean and notifies supervisor of equipment needing repair.
- Arranges furniture for meetings, workshops and community events.
- Notifies Environmental Service office as to the need for replacing soiled or damaged furnishings such as window treatments, privacy curtains, flooring, etc.
Experience Preferred: Previous work in an environmental services setting.
Evening shift. 40 hours weekly. 3:00p-11:30p, every other weekend and 1 holiday.