MANUFACTURING MAINTENANCE ENGINEER-RCM/TPM
KP Recruiting Group Richland, WA
We're seeking an Engineer I, specializing in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), to join our Maintenance Team. If you are looking for an opportunity to support a growing, world-class manufacturing company with multiple manufacturing operations, then this position is for you!
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Discipline preferred
- An equivalent combination of relevant experience and education may be considered.
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles is required.
- The ability to manage multiple projects across multiple departments is required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in mathematics, science, and technical skills is required.
- Must have sound judgment and be able to plan, organize and control multiple activities simultaneously.
- Experience in risk-abatement, knowledge of health and safety legislation, and the ability to continuously improve upon existing safety practices is preferred.
- Must have a strong aptitude for applying Engineering principles to solve manufacturing issues.
- Initiate and sustain RCM practices for increases in cost effectiveness, reliability, machine uptime, and a greater understanding of the level of risk that the organization is managing.
- Works with project engineering to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations. The maintenance engineer is responsible for adhering to the life cycle asset management (LCAM) process throughout the entire life cycle of new assets.
- Participates in the development of design and installation specifications along with commissioning plans. Develops acceptance tests and inspection criteria.
- Participates in the final check-out of new installations. This includes factory and site acceptance testing that will assure adherence to functional specifications.
- Guides efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems.
- Professionally and systematically defines, designs, develops, monitors and refines an asset maintenance plan that includes:
- Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
- Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Provides input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.