Title: IT - Developer (Specialty) III
Duration: Projected through 1/31/19
Work Location: Richfield, MN
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
What you will do as a Web Engineer:
- You will be a key member of the engineering team responsible for implementing and owning technical solutions used at massive scale.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of the platform to enable rapid development, autonomous testing, and innovative integrations in a continuous delivery environment.
- Use modern tools, libraries and build new ones to support customer driven e-commerce initiatives that will impact millions of people.
- Use your passion and creativity to articulate engineering strategies related to scale, performance, security, and usability.
- Use the latest web technologies: React, Redux, Async/Await, Webpack, Node/Express, AWS, Akamai, LESS, among others
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
- Experience working on an agile cross-functional team.
- Solid technical communication skills with business partners and other engineer teams
- Familiarity with React, Redux, Webpack, Node/Express
- Experience using version control systems such as Git
- Experience with feature and issue tracking software such as Jira
- Proficiency with terminal / command line
- Experience in understanding different integration patterns and their usage during testing
- Experience with modern web technologies and high-scale storage
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure; AWS / OpenStack
- Experience deep-diving into difficult to troubleshoot issues
What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be successful in this role?
- Clear communication, collaboration, being able to mentor and explain technical details to non-technical people
- Flexibility with current state, with a driving desire to help us reach the future state
- A passion for creative problem solving
- Self-starter mentality, go-getter, and have initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Please provide three industries that would produce fitting candidates:
Industries which are innovating the digital space
Open to all others
Interview Process Overview (Please include the date the manager would like to start interviewing):
60 min In Person/Hacker Rank Interview
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.