BE Innovative. BE RealPage.
RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns.
We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment. RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees. We continually reinvent and evolve to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration.
Realpage is looking to add a Senior QA Engineer to our fast-growing company! As the Senior QA engineer, you will drive the testing of web applications and web services using automated testing tools.
What you will be doing:
- Testing web apps and web services via automation (requirements gathering, architecture/spec review, testcase design, bug reporting, etc.)
- The design, coding, maintenance & execution of automated test scripts.
- Running automated tests & regression tests, analyzing results, reporting bugs, etc.
- Creating, enhancing, improving and maintain automation framework
- Working with team on implementing and executing load & performance testing
What we think it takes to get the job:
Most important: a smart, motivated, curious person with good coding skills & understanding of web technologies. As this is a senior position, this person would also guide new QA engineers in developing automation and best practices.
This position could be filled by someone coming from a development or QA background.
Essential to success at this position are:
- Ability to develop reliable and scalable test automation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of attention to detail and personal responsibility for the quality of your work
Specifically, your skills and experience MUST include:
- 5-7 years writing UI test automation in Selenium, Watir, Webdriver.IO or Protractor or similar tools.
- Experience creating API or Web Services test automation
- Experience working with source code control (Git or TFS/Azure Devops)
- Good knowledge of Unix, shell scripting, etc.
- Hands on coding experience in Java, C#, Ruby, PHP, Python or any other Object-oriented programming language
- Working knowledge of SQL & relational database technology.
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol and web applications in general
Additional valuable skills and experience:
- Experience working in an Agile SDLC
- Load testing experience with JMeter, WAPT, Gatling, or any other tools.