Job ID: SM-1037159
This position is responsible for workforce planning activities for all contact center operations; supporting the annual budget planning process, coordinating workload forecasting and capacity planning activities, including those related to suppliers; supporting real time monitoring of business operations; and optimizing resource utilization; developing and maintaining measurement tools and processes; managing execution of business continuity / staff reallocation plans; and planning all off phone activities across the SDO division.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree or 4 years of business experience.
- 2 year of experience in a claims or customer service.
- Interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- PC experience to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree.
- Blue Chip experience.
- Experience with Workforce Management software (scheduling, performance tracking, reporting).
- 2 years of experience in Workforce Management planning in a contact center with at least 50 employees.
- Ability to travel.
This position can be filled in RIchardson, TX, Chicago, IL or Springfield, IL.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Analytics & Reporting Job Type Full-Time Regular Location TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago, IL - Springfield