Project Manager I - REMOTE
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
As a RealPage Project Manager you will work closely with internal development teams as well as interface with clients to successfully deliver custom development.
WHAT YOULL DO
As a project manager you will help to create and maintain project requirements and specifications, interface with development teams and business analsyts to ensure consistent delivery of requirements as well as manage timeline and budgets
- track and maintain status of project delivery
- facilitate daily / weekly status calls with stakeholders (internal / external)
- manage budget, cost and timeline
- escalate issues programme manager as required
- 2 years of project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to communicate with individuals at all levels is required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are required.
- Familiarity with various development methodologies including Agile procedures. #LI - RR
- experience working remotely with dispersed teams
- Commercial RE experience
- Experience with PowerBI and data visualisation
WHAT WE OFFER
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.