BE Innovative. BE RealPage.
RealPage Outperforms! We are a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Clients use our platform to improve operating performance and increase capital returns.
We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment. RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees. We continually reinvent and evolve to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration.
The Team Leader serves as a knowledge resource and is responsible in leading a team of agents in the consistent delivery of the high quality products delivered by RealPage. Assists in managing to achieve departmental SLA's (service level agreements), and has shared accountability to overall customer satisfaction. In order to facilitate this effort, the Team Leader will have direct responsibility for their team's daily performance, including but not limited to quality, CSAT, training, production, and schedule adherence. Adequate training and understanding must be met with an ability to learn multiple software systems to support the different products. The Team Lead must provide an ownership of the position and be able to effectively escalate problems or issues as they arise based off of trained protocol.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible to lead, coach, mentor and develop a group of agents
- Responsible for monitoring all team members each month for Bonus, Quality and Training purposes
- Training – Directly responsible for providing ongoing training to all agents within their team
- Responsible to abide by HIPPA Laws
- Responsible for tracking teams payroll and bonus
- Track Adherence and Attendance daily
- Responsible to respond to team emails and follow up with any team requests or issues
- Prepare team statistics daily, weekly and monthly
- The Team Leader at times may have to provide additional coverage on night and weekend shifts
- Assist VP of Operations, Director of Operations and IT with office tasks as needed
- 3 years of call center / sales / marketing environment
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in building a strong marketing / customer service team is preferred
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate between customer, staff and management
- Must have strong interactive, planning and time management skills
- A strong ability to develop, evaluate and motivate team members
- The ability to resolve conflict among team members
- Must be familiar with all RealPage systems, policies and procedures
- College degree or relevant experience is preferred
- Defuse tense situations
- Willingness to view overall corporate policy