Armor is all about securing private, public or hybrid cloud environments for our customers. Clients rely on our security solutions and world-class security operations center to prevent breaches of sensitive and regulated data. Our fully managed approach and comprehensive platform reduces the burden of security and compliance for our clients.
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will take ownership of revenue generation, new opportunity development, pipeline management, account strategy creation/execution and closing Armor deals with new clients. You understand and know how to position the benefits of Armor's products and you possess the strategic thinking skills to drive a challenging sales process.
Your main target: Business decision makers, security leaders/professionals and IT leaders.
We aren't your average Sales team, that's why we're looking for you to be somebody who likes standing out with us. We are fast paced, collaborative and always trying to find ways to help our customers discover our security solutions. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
Inside Sales Account Executive Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Additional duties may be assigned as required)
- Ability to sell solutions and services based on value and ROI
- Exceptional SFDC maintenance and proficiency
- Develop and execute against a sales plan/quota
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Consistently prospects and develops new business
- Ability to grow and scale a territory
- Thrives in fast-paced, rapidly changing, and high-growth environment
- Strong business acumen
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Work with partners and solution integrators to extend reach and drive adoption for Armor solutions
Education And/Or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree (preferred)
- Experience working in web hosting, services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), and/or IT security sales (preferred)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate. The work environment may be in either an office setting, at the company's data center, or at a third-party location for training.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the company to comply with all employment laws and to afford equal employment opportunity to individuals in all aspects of employment, including in selection for job opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local laws.