Director, IT Project Manager (PMO)
About Service King Collision Repair Centers
Service King is not only leading the collision repair industry; we are the KING OF OPPORTUNITIES!
At Service King, our vision isn’t just to repair cars, but rather, inspire our team! We believe that building a strong foundation is the pillar of our success; focusing on, INTEGRITY, FAMILY, SERVICE, QUALITY AND GROWTH! We are currently operating more than 300 locations across 23 states and continue to expand nationwide. Whether you’re a seasoned body technician, military veteran or a young professional looking to start your career, Service King is the place for you!
OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU!
The Director, IT Project Manager (PMO) provides management, direction and coordination for various projects and activities associated with the deployment, implementation and maintenance of Service King internal IT projects. Leading with accountability, this role is responsible for ensuring compliance with project life cycle and project management principles, including timely communication with affected staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages multiple, complex assigned projects through successful completion.
- Guides, mentors and evaluates internal project team performance within project guidelines.
- Manages internal and customer relationships for successful solution adoption and project progress.
- Manages through complex problems with internal project resources and customer partners.
- As necessary, provides supervisions other project managers, both internal and external.
- Evaluates team performance and provides feedback to various internal departments on challenges and successes of the assigned project.
- Communicates with various Service King departments regarding their roles and performance requirements.
- Directs and performs follow up as necessary to complete projects and elicit satisfaction.
- Communicates with stakeholders as primary contact regarding upgrade process, progress and completion. Communication expectations include but are not limited to the following: sending meeting agendas, writing recaps to confirm client expectations and Service King deliverables; setting, communicating, and updating timelines; escalating items as appropriate and involve management of customer issues that need assistance in resolving.
- Communicates with different levels of management including C-Suite stakeholders internal and external.
- Collaboratively works and communicates cross-departmentally for customer resolution.
- Creates and maintains process, standards, and high level documentation.
- Maintains and evaluates project plans and related documentation to ensure highest level of customer response.
- Using Microsoft Project and other tools – creates detailed timelines, agendas, and meeting recaps.
- Develops and maintains risk and issue logs for organizational lessons learned.
- Evaluates and reports project outcomes, customer satisfaction and customer concerns.
- Reports project status, schedules, issues, resolutions and completions.
- Maintains accurate forecasting for project closures.
- Presents project statuses to key executive stakeholders.
Role may supervise one to three other Project Managers. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and five years of related experience in addition to training.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years project management experience
- PMP Certified
- Strategic Agility
- IT experience
- Executive level experience preferred
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer advocate and trusted advisor mindset
- Experience building a PMO
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with C-Level Executives
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Willing to identify, own, and solve problems independently and as part of a team
- Strives to become a self-directed, productive team members, serving as a positive agent of change.
- Demonstrated strong energy, performing when schedules, deliverables, or customers require it.
- Demonstrated understanding of impact of current, new and proposed product features.
- Understand of new system implementation and installation processes
- Ability to identify key issues through accurate problem triage.
- Familiarity with cloud/web based project management tools.
- Strategic project management skills
- Strategic in formulation processes
- MS Office Suite
- Microsoft Project
- Up to 10% travel may be required.
Service King’s Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
- Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
- Weekly Pay
- Low cost uniforms for applicable positions
- 401(k) at 50% employer matching up to 8% of compensation
- Transfer opportunities between all existing markets
Join our ONE winning team – APPLY TODAY!
*In addition to your application, please visit servicekingjobs.com and answer the four quick questions! This ensures you are routed to the correct recruiter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer