Developer Analyst REMOTE
WHO WE ARE
RealPage is changing the technology real estate industry and our teammates know how to think big and leave their mark. If you want to join a globally progressive and inclusive company devoted to excellence, we are looking for you!
We are the leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. We navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights they can only get from RealPage. Serving our clients is our highest priority and RealPage teammates are our greatest asset.
Come join a team where your work makes an impact every day!
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Development Analyst I will contribute specialized business and technical knowledge in multiple application development efforts. Responsibilities will be to provide analytical and technical support for RealPage’s applications in a research and development capacity. The ideal candidate will utilize industry experience to support RealPage applications, working closely with clients, developers, and business analysts to improve the overall usability and functionality of the product.
WHAT YOULL DO
As a Developer Analyst I, you will work with the Problem Management team in the middle tier support of Consumer products. You will develop a deep understanding of the innerworkings of the products, perform deep technical analysis and communicate findings to the Product Support or Product Engineering teams. This position will report to the VP of Problem Management.
- Work assigned Salesforce Problem Management Escalation (PME) tickets to ensure prompt acknowledgement of issues
- Moderate and answer questions in the user forum as an SME.
- Resolve product issues by analyzing and troubleshooting; refrain from escalating to the engineering team when possible.
- Receive and answer internal product functionality questions from support representatives, interface with engineering on design issues, and communicate that back to the support rep.
- Work with Quality Assurance to help identify customer issues which may be system defects; explain and update product support of research results.
- Help identify, document and prioritize internal support requests.
- Define consistent views and processes for support reps, ensure that fixed issues tied to cases are communicated back to customers promptly; help set customer expectations with regards to resolution times.
- Assist with defining parameters, pricing and timeframes for possible engineering services such as data restore.
- Assist the Product Support team providing accurate communication messages regarding product functionality, help identify common causes of confusion which can be limited through feature development or improved documentation.
- Assist with identifying solutions for design errors.
- Manage tasks to meet the assigned project dates.
- Create knowledge articles for P1 incidents, issues that are out of the ordinary, and workarounds
- Monitor and report trends with support tickets to management, as needed
- Create and provide monthly reporting to management, as requested
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, internal staff and teams within financial services
- Manage tasks to meet the assigned dates
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or Computer Science, or equivalent work experience is required
- 1+ years of in an Information Technology support triage or problem management role preferable.
- Intermediate or Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts.
- Flexible to work overtime whenever the situation demands.
- Experience troubleshooting and managing escalations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required; ability to communicate with individuals of all levels.
- Ability to read and understand the code and monitor the technical aspects of the systems
- Moderate experience defining and communicating technical expectations and project goals.
- Moderate experience with Microsoft web technologies preferred.
- Experience working with SQL database queries, database structures, and stored procedures preferred.
- Detail-oriented, and strong data analysis skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to hit deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to adapt to change
- Organizational skills
- Excellent follow up skills required #LI - RR1 #LI-RR1 #LI-REMOTE
- Experience in Property Management industry is strongly preferred
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues and risks to your manager
- To be successful in this position, you must be driven, proactive, insightful and resourceful
- Experience in general accounting or finance preferred.
- Prior experience in project management
- Must be able to work effectively in a dynamic team environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
At RealPage, we’re always looking for talented professionals who thrive in a learning work environment that continually supports individual greatness. We foster a culture of innovation and creativity. It is the things you do that bring out the best of you and RealPage.
RealPage considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, national origin, age, veteran, or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all teammates feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.