Job ID: JR-1037156
As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our Health Tech team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our Health Tech team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
In the fast-paced, quickly-evolving Healthcare industry, responsive, agile, reliable, and scalable technology is key to achieving HCSC's business objectives. As we continue to transform our business and technology capability, HCSC will adopt and scale new technologies to improve our responsiveness to our members, while at the same time driving operational efficiency. Intelligent Automation, the intersection of RPA (Robotics Process Automation) with advanced analytics/AI, presents a unique opportunity to enhance our business capabilities. The IPAL (Intelligent Process Automation Lab) is building a team of experts charged with scaling our delivery capability and helping to shape/drive automation opportunities.
This position in IPAL is responsible for assisting the Business Solutions Lead in supporting Portfolio Lead in business interactions / relationship management, demand consolidation and prioritization, and portfolio strategy / roadmap. Also, responsible for leading the development of functional and non-functional business requirements; working with the Business Solutions Lead to understand business strategy and translate into product requirement.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 5 years Information Technology, business analysis specific experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 7 year Information Technology, business analysis specific experience OR 9 years Information Technology, business analysis specific experience.
- 2 years experience leading projects
- Knowledge of system architecture and application portfolio.
- Knowledge of requirements management and/or prototyping (ALM, Jira, RallyDev, Balsamiq, iRise).
- Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts and/or processes.
- Business acumen.
- Project management skills
- Requirements definition and management.
- SDLC, Iterative, Agile, OWF, and /or Scrum development.
- Problem solving and/or analytical thinking.
- Possess ability to manage workload, and manage multiple priorities as applicable.
- Written and verbal communications
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or Information Technology
- Business process management and modeling.
- BA Certification
- Experience working in Healthcare industry
- Experience in Intelligent Automation, including RPA (UiPath or other platforms).
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Information Technology Job Type Full-Time Regular Location OK - Tulsa, TX - Richardson, IL - Chicago