We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients' promises become ours.
Within our state-of-the-art distribution centers, we encourage associates to enjoy a great environment and place to work. We appreciate all that our associates strive to accomplish and in return, we offer competitive wages, excellent & comprehensive benefits and an opportunity for advancement.
- Supervise the day to day activities/mechanisms in accordance to the SOP's, holding a team of associates accountable to standards of safety, quality, and productivity
- Actively contribute to the development of Radial direct reports
- Manage seasonal associate workforce. Execute on productivity and daily goals through execution to the Radial Operating Model
- Keep safe and clean work environment. Achieve and maintain compliance with all company and federally mandated regulations regarding Safety, OSHA, HazMat and DOT
- Responsible for associate level of safety, quality, and productivity performance
- Solve and respond to daily issues
- Plan and coordinate shift activities for areas assigned within the fulfillment center to ensure adherence to all DC procedures
- Assist Manager in planning, prioritizing, and communicating shift directives to ensure efficiency, accuracy and quality are met for all outbound related activities
- Ensure that all shift personnel receive proper training, skill development, and assessment per company guidelines
- Recommend and implement improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of employees for increased shift contribution
- Implement specific objectives and performance measures for all shift personnel to maximize productivity
- Lead fulfillment special projects, as needed
- Accountable for achieving production objectives
- Monitor all production and personnel statistics and reporting in support of the department operation
- Reinforce policy and procedure compliance
- Participates in the Recruiting and Selection process
- Conducts performance reviews and implements corrective action as appropriate
- Implementing performance improvement plans and disciplinary actions
- Interacts with peers and related staff across all departments on the implementation of fulfillment strategies
- Bachelor's degree in in Engineering, logistics, Business, Operations or a related field or alternatively 2 years of demonstrated managerial experience leading teams
- Prior experience preferred working in Warehousing, 3PL, Distribution or Manufacturing environment but not required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Bilingual English/Spanish desired but not required
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude while multi-tasking, managing, coaching and mentoring teams to be successful and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong process improvement skills (ability to develop and implement processes) Must have demonstrated leadership and strong interpersonal skills Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of WMS is desired
Must be available for additional hours as needed.