Shift: 1st, Weekdays Full Time
Location: Rhinebeck, NY
Summary: Unlimited Tomorrow’s mission is to empower amputees with an intuitive, scalable model to create custom devices from start to finish. We utilize the newest technologies such as 3D scanning, 3D printing, and machine learning to make the next generation of artificial limbs at the lowest cost possible.
We are seeking an experienced, Content Producer to join our marketing team at our headquarters in Rhinebeck, NY. The job requires the ability to enrich our websites and online presence with new content, including, blog posts, guides, and marketing material within our marketing development. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or a link to your creative portfolio along with your application.
Come join our fast moving startup in the scenic Hudson Valley!
Content Producer Responsibilities:
- Content production experience, including editing and proofreading.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Submit work to management for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Knowledge of marketing analytics, including SEO, SEM, social media, and business analytics.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Identify needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone) to our brand guidelines.
- Update website content as needed.
- Promote content on social media.
- Run and manage all social media accounts.
- Capture and create digital assets for the company.
- Interface with external companies to assist in content creation, data analytics, research, and other areas.
- Oversee PPC and social media boosting. Generate reports and interface with management to target set audiences.
- Assists in organizing data for review and analysis, aggregated from multiple sources, such as internal databases, Google Analytics, media companies, and other sources.