Daifuku America Corporation is a leader in Design, Manufacturing, Installation and Support of automotive automation/material handling systems in North America. The company is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator AR for the facility in Reynoldsburg, OH.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the accuracy and completion of daily invoicing as well as monthly, quarterly and annual reporting within the AR function. Personal and interpersonal skills are required in order to manage confidential information as well as outside institutions and/or business partners. Inert ability to adapt in a constantly changing fast paced environment. Must be able to meet reporting deadlines, which may include accumulating unscheduled overtime.
- Processing of heavy volume of invoices to customers being conscious of customer number, sales tax process and sold-to and ship-to addresses.
- Assisting co-workers in other departments regarding the processing of sales orders.
- Input necessary customer into database for AR purposes.
- File necessary accounting documents as needed.
- Ability to reconcile accounts, particularly as related to accounts receivable.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- SAP experience very helpful.
- Job/project costing experience helpful
- Overtime may be required especially at quarter and year end. Office environment. Prolonged periods of sitting and a lot of time keyboarding and looking at a monitor.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors in Accounting preferred with 2-3 years' experience
- No Degree (5+ years in Accounting/Finance/Payroll or related field)
Daifuku offers an excellent compensation package including great benefits such as excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, and paid holidays, 401K, Flexible Spending Programs, and more.
Daifuku is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status or medical condition.